* Souvenir Ads need to be turned in by May 14th to make it in the Souvenir.
Discounts offered: 15% above $1000, 20% above $2000, 25% above $3000.
- 8’ back wall and 3’ side rail of banjo drape, 6” x 30” skirted table, 2 chairs, Wastebasket, empty I.D. sign. All these are included in the booth fee.
- If you need electrical / water / gas / drain / telephone / etc, we will work with you to arrange the same for additional cost. Check various options and costs at http://gicc.com/exhibitors.asp. This must be finalized by June 10th.
: The booths can be open during the times below. Each exhibitor has the flexibility to choose the opening/closing times for their booths.
- Friday July 1st: 3 pm to 9 pm EST
- Saturday July 2nd: 8 am to 9 pm EST
- Sunday July 3rd: 8 am to 7 pm EST
Exhibitor Arrival/Setup Timings: Booth setup must be completed by 3 pm on Friday, July 1st, when the event starts. Please plan to arrive latest by Friday 1 pm EST, July 1st. You can come as early as 11 am on Friday if you need more setup time.
You can have up to three people registered for your booth. Please bring valid photo IDs for each person on your team such that we can issue "Exhibitor Registration Badges".
Exhibitor Booth Tear-Down Timings
: Tear down activities must be done by Sunday
, July 3rd
. There may be an option to extend it until Monday
morning, but isn't guaranteed yet due to the holiday schedule of GICC.
: There are multiple hotels in the area (Marriott, Springhill Suites etc.). We suggest all Exhibitors to book their rooms at Atlanta Airport Marriott at a discounted rate of $105/night + taxes. This Hotel is close to the GICC venue and NAKA has arranged transportation to and from the venue. To book rooms there use the below information.
Web Link: Book your group rate for 2016 Konkani Sammelan Overflow Room Block or call Marriott reservations at 1 (800) 228-9290, you must ask for group code: 2016 Konkani Sammelan Overflow Room.
Food/Snacks: Delicious Konkani food :-) may be enjoyed by booth exhibitors at a fee of $100/person for all meals/snacks from Fri pm to Sunday pm.
Payment by check is preferred, and we have a form that you can fill and send back.
Please make the check payable to "North American Konkani Association (NAKA)" and write "Booths" or "Ads" or "Souvenir" in the memo field of the check and mail it to
Konkani Sammelan 2016
Attention: Ganesh Kamath
1604 Lightfoot Circle
Marietta GA 30062