About Konkani Cultural Conference Inc.
Konkani Cultural Conference, Inc. (KCC) is the official organization founded to host the Konkani Sammelan 2020 in San Jose, CA. KCC operates with the support of the North American Konkani Association (NAKA).
KCC is IRS-certified as a 501(c)(3) public nonprofit organization and all donations are deductible per IRS tax laws (EIN: 83-1255358). We are also registered with corporations to receive company donations and voluntary hour matching options. Hereafter, all donations to support the 2020 Sammelan should be addressed towards KCC, and below are some of the ways you can contribute.
- Amazon Smile
- Amazon Smile is a way to donate a portion of your Amazon purchase payments towards an organization of your choice. The organizations will not receive any order details, just the 0.5% commission on the purchase itself.
- Please select “Konkani Cultural Conference Inc” as your Amazon Smile Charity. You can use this easy link: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/83-1255358.
- When you next shop on Amazon, MAKE SURE you are shopping through https://smile.amazon.com. You should be able to see the smile logo displayed at the top left of the website.
- Sevathon 2019 (Bay Area)
- The Sevathon is annually organized by the India Community Center in Milpitas, CA. There are timed half-marathon, 10k, and 5k races, along with a yogathon and Dance-a-thon! Register using this link to select KCC as your nonprofit organization: http://konnectme.org/event/join/3291115/?ref=3291894.
- There are a few ways for KCC to raise money through the Sevathon.
- Event registration: We will get 50% of registration fees from KCC registrants.
- Account pledging: If you make an account and ask people to pledge for your event contribution, we will get 100% of the pledged amount.
- Personal donations: We will get 100% of personal donations through the Sevathon to KCC. http://konnectme.org/groups/profile/3291894/konkani-cultural-conference-inc
- Sponsorship: You can bring sponsors for the Sevathon (your companies might help sponsor), and we will get 80% of sponsorship money.